The Dominican Tourism Association helps best practices in the health and tourism sectors, promoting productive linkages, quality and security of service delivery and coordination between the public and private sectors to achieve the consolidation of the Dominican Republic as a tourism destination of world-class health.
- Individual and Corporate Memberships
- Training, Forums and International Congresses
- International Trainings and Certifications in Health Tourism
- Promotion of international accreditations and best practices to strengthen the competitiveness, quality and safety of health services
- Institutional and Governmental Consultancies
- Promotion of the RD Health and Wellness Tourism Guide
- Facilitates legal consultation and investment in Health Tourism
- Research and Market Research in Health Tourism
Under the medical procedures that can be performed in the Dominican Republic.